The Regimental Newsletter
Well-done to everyone for your efforts in making the final West Acre a great event Thanks go to:
· the Guard tent volunteers for their sterling work
· Jack Conway for running the tent rota
· Alex and the lifting and shifting crew
· International tent, party tent and kit loaded/ unloaded
· the toilet cleaning crew (I think it was mainly Billy!)
· Norman (and Victoria) for a lovely stew, also making the wheeled bit for the robinette (under Budget as well)
· Ian and Olga for Powder store
· All those with roles on the field
· Anyone else I have forgotten!
We gave the whole of the KA a Lunsford welcome, and the only chance many would have of attending an event this year. It was a real joy to see some old members turn up and catch up with them, also several new people who joined.
A massive thank you to Mike and Billy for their hard work in making this a event open to all the KA. Dealing with all the stuff from important to nonsense takes a special skill and they are masters of it!
We would have been happy with our own small event but was it not wonderful to see all our friends from other regiments as well?